★ Follow | Dashboard ★

Hey,welcome to my blog.bla bla bla
★ Entry |
About |
Board |
Credit ★
Heyy :D kita baru sihat demam semalam HAHA. Kadang-2 post aku dkt blog ni merapu kejap benci kejap syg, aku pon tak tahu mana satu. I wan't you to know that i really miss you very-2 much. I was bored so I thought of going for date with just the two of Rizal alone, but I know all that need not happen. Who can achieve my dream for the last time, I'm very tempted. And I hope some one can achieve this my last dream, I just want her to know that I love her.
shine brights like a DIAMOND
Older post / Newer post
Heyy :D kita baru sihat demam semalam HAHA. Kadang-2 post aku dkt blog ni merapu kejap benci kejap syg, aku pon tak tahu mana satu. I wan't you to know that i really miss you very-2 much. I was bored so I thought of going for date with just the two of Rizal alone, but I know all that need not happen. Who can achieve my dream for the last time, I'm very tempted. And I hope some one can achieve this my last dream, I just want her to know that I love her.
shine brights like a DIAMOND
Older post / Newer post
About Me

Basics ;
Name : Nurfatin Nabiha
Age : 14 years old
Birthday : 9.10.99
Location :Johor Bahru
Country : Malaysia
Fav. Colors :Biru purple pink
Fav. Animals : Sugar Glider
Status : Single and available
Facts ;
1 : 1D/Lawson Hearts
2 :Suka shopping
3 : Suka fashion
4 : Wanna be a Doctor or Nurse
5 : Liars
6 : Anonymous
Tagboard